SUSTAINABILITY AND COMMUNITY
It's a priority at Inca Colors to make our items as ecologically friendly and socially responsible as possible. Listed below are all of Inca Colors partners and suppliers in an effort to make this industry more transparent.
Read about our alpaca fiber, our supplier, and caring for alpaca garments at the link above.
All Inca Colors knitwear items use one of the following methods:
- undyed natural colors
- dyed with plants
- low impact dyes via Michell Group, a responsible alpaca company
- ANANEMONE Organic cotton clothing labels
- GREENER PRINTER 100% recycled chlorine-free post-consumer waste hang tags and info cards
- ECO ENCLOSE Eco-Friendly shipping labels, packaging tape, mailers, poly bags, and shipping boxes
- PACKAGING PAPER 100% recycled made in the US packaging paper
- Other packaging materials may include poly bags included with shipments from our partners, kraft boxes, and/or priority mail envelopes and boxes.